Your Unique Louisiana Church Insurance Policy
Insuring your church should be easy and cost-effective. We save you time, hassle and, potentially, money because we work with multiple insurers.
Customized Louisiana Church Insurance Programs
Over many years, we have developed relationships with a number of companies that have a wide range of programs for churches and religious organizations.
Whether you are a small religious organization or a mega church, we have a variety of options available, including coverage for camps, schools, and training centers.
What Church Insurance Protection Do I Need in Louisiana?
Some Religious Insurance elements are essential for the protection of your church, its employees and members. Others are options, depending on your priorities and the scope of your activities.
Your broad range of coverages might include:
- General Liability Insurance — one of the essentials, to protect against claims and lawsuits relating to bodily injury, death or property damage on your premises, for which your church is held responsible.
- Workers Compensation Insurance — another essential, required in Louisiana even if you only have one employee.
- Building Coverage — vital if you own the buildings in which you meet, worship or study.
- Business Personal Property – Includes contents and personal property
- Pastoral Professional Coverage — a form of liability insurance that deals with the professional services provided by a pastor or other church leader, such as guidance or counseling services.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance — protection for if church officials are accused of any form of discrimination against employees or job applicants.
- Auto Insurance — for church owned vehicles — plus Hired or Non-Owner Coverage when employees use their own vehicles on church business or when you rent an auto.
- Sexual Misconduct and/or Physical Abuse Coverage — coverage for incidents alleging sexual molestation or other physical abuse
- Directors & Officers Insurance — provides protection against allegations that church leaders failed in some way to perform their duties.
- Child Daycare and School Liability — a range of protections to meet the specific insurance needs relating to the caring for Children and Students.
- Employee Benefits Liability — protects against an Error or Omission in communicating or failing to communicate details of employee benefits. Usually carried as an endorsement to the General Liability Insurance policy.
- Religious Expression Coverage — liability insurance against claims that a person suffered emotionally because of religious views expressed or espoused by the church. A somewhat common issue these days.
We can also arrange accident coverage for mission trips, summer camps and other time-framed activities such as church fetes and fairs.
No Cost, No Commitment Quotes Available Now
Running any type of religious establishment is a demanding role, usually short on time and resource.
Save your time and effort securing insurance by giving our office a call. We can give you a quote on a variety of coverages without cost or commitment.