Taking Care of Your Louisiana Home Healthcare Insurance Needs
While you’re taking care of your clients and patients, who’s taking care of your company? Yes, you or your management team are mostly doing that. But who is protecting your business against the scores of risks you face every day?
Insurance is the answer. But not just any insurance. You need reliable, sound protection, tailored to the scope and scale of your business, and priced to deliver the best possible value.
Your starting point for this solution in Louisiana is Ozark Insurance Agency, a team of dedicated insurance agents who know the home healthcare industry and can arrange the coverage you need at competitive rates.
Who Needs Home Health Care Insurance?
Demand for services like yours is growing every day, as hundreds of thousands of Louisianans choose to receive healthcare in their homes, or to take advantage of health and mental health counseling services.
Any individual or organization providing these types of services must have adequate insurance protection, both to comply with the law and to protect themselves from potentially huge costs from a wide range of perils such as accidents to bank-breaking lawsuits.
What Kind of Home Health Care Insurance Do I Need?
Ozark Insurance Agency’s Team will assist you in determining exactly what type of Home Health Insurance coverage you need, drawing on their experience and understanding of your business activities.
It is critical to use an Agency Team that is knowledgeable about the Insurance needs of your industry. Less experienced agents could leave you exposed to significant gaps in coverage, or paying for insurance that you do not need.
We customize individual packages, unique to each client, but built around several options, all of which, can be tailored to your needs.
These options include:
- Home Healthcare General Liability Insurance: This is standard insurance to cover accidental bodily injury or property damage you, or others named on your policy, cause.
Professional Liability Insurance: Anyone involved in healthcare, providing consultancy services or client guidance faces the risk of being accused of negligence or incompetence. Professional liability Insurance is the critical element of the protection you need.
- Workers Compensation Insurance: If you directly employ even one part time worker, the State of Louisiana requires you to have Workers Compensation Insurance.
- Commercial Auto Insurance and Hired and Non-Owned Coverage: Protection for you and your team whether driving company-owned vehicles, employee-owned business-use autos, or rental vehicles.
- Property Coverage: Insurance for your business premises and its contents against perils like fire, theft, vandalism and storm damage.
- Abuse and Sexual Misconduct Insurance: You need protection not only for the possibility of one of your employees abusing a client but, just as importantly, the possibility you or they will be unjustly accused and may need to meet big-time defense costs.
- Employers Liability Insurance: Insurance against the risks of being accused of discrimination either by an employee or a job candidate.
- Dishonesty Bonds: Local governments, health service contractors and others may demand guarantees against the risk of dishonest behavior in the homes of clients. Bonds provide those guarantees and can be issued at short notice.
- Cyber Insurance
Ozark is Your Insurance Solution
Working with vulnerable people in their homes, or through counseling services, makes your business susceptable to liability claims. You need a partner you can rely on to protect you.
That means not only identifying the protection you need, but also the financial levels of your coverage, which might depend on the size of your organization and the precise type of work you do.
With Ozark, you’ll get all of this and much more, including:
The best value because we work with multiple Home Healthcare Insurance companies, so we can shop around to secure competitive rates.
We continuously monitor insurance rates to ensure our clients continue to get best value for money.
We’ll answer all your questions and advise you if you need to make a claim.
No Cost, No Commitment Quotes Available Now
We’ve done all the shopping around to save you time and money.
Now you can save even more time and money through our no-cost, no obligation quote service.
Just click on the link on this page or contact us by email or phone for a fast response.
Get the info and answers you need now!